Why Work with Ventura?
We are a full service private aviation company that has been serving clients for more than 65 years.
We’re passionate about what we do and we believe in living by our core values each and every day.
We have fun, we care deeply, and we always bring our best because that’s how we get the job done.
We support each other and when we see something that isn’t working,
we’re not afraid to speak up so we can take action to learn and improve.
The Ventura Difference
We’re looking for new team members who share our passion and believe in our core values to join us in our pursuit to build the private aircraft management and charter company that we’ve always dreamed of working for.
We prioritize a quality operation over quick growth that has enabled us to build:
- A standardized fleet
- With pilot pools that allow us to staff clear, predictable schedules with slack in the system for the unexpected
- With maintenance technicians that are experts on our specific fleet types
- With parts inventory to ensure the highest level of dispatch reliability
- Business focused agreements with aircraft owners
- No owner directed management of crew members
- No owner trip approval
- No owner maintenance approval required – We fix airplanes when needed to keep the operation running
- Honest and open financial reporting
- As stakeholders in the business you have a right to know how we’re doing and what we’re working towards
- We publish our financial results for our team members to see, question, and understand
- Safety focused leadership
- We believe that safety comes before financial performance and growth
- We are ARGUS Platinum and maintain an active SMS
- We will never push crew members to fly planes that aren’t maintained or legal
Explore our open roles and come see for yourself the magic that happens when you have a team that’s focused on supporting each other and creating the best experience for our clients.